Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Room 26 Learner Licences

I'm my class (rm26) we have this little thing called leaner licences,and,depending on where you are can  change how you learn in the class room. We have four different stages of this licence. There are 
(1)Teacher    (2) Regulated learner   (3) Independent learner and (4) Mobile learner we all get to start at 3 and what that means is we get to sit and do our work anywhere we want in the class.that is what I am at now. The reason I am at the Independent Learner is because I have been doing ok at my learning,which means that I haven't been doing horrible or amazing,but I have been doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment