Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and Fielding Reflection

                       

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were keeping my eye on the ball and Standing side on.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were looking at were you are aiming the ball and pointing to were you want the ball to go.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to try harder. Because I usually just hit the ball without trying because I don't really care.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to try harder. Because I usually don't try because I don't want to be a part of the game.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders. Because you got to strike and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment